1. Carolyn Jacob MD, David Kent MD. Efficacy and safety of simultaneous application of HIFEM and synchronized radiofrequency for abdominal fat reduction and muscle toning: a multi-center MRI evaluation study.
2. Bruce Katz MD, Robert Weiss MD, Julene B. Samuels MD F.A.C.S. Radiofrequency heating and HIFEM delivered simultaneously- the first sham-controlled randomized trial.
3. Robert A. Weiss MD, FAAD, MVDr. Jan Bernardy Ph.D., Prof. MVDr. Frantisek Tichy, CSc. Simultaneous application of HIFEM and synchronized radiofrequency for fat disruption: histological and electron microscopy porcine model study.
4. Radina Denkova MD. Histological evaluation of the simultaneous RF and HIFEM treatments on human fat tissue.
5. Radina Denkova MD. Ultrasound evaluation of the simultaneous RF and HIFEM treatments on human fat tissue.
6. David J. Goldberg MD, JD. Adipocyte apoptosis induced by synchronized radiofrequency with HIFEM procedure: human histological study.
7. Yael Halaas MD, Diane Duncan MD, F.A.C.S, MVDr. Jan Bernardy Ph.D., MVDr. Petra Ondrackova Ph.D., Ivan Dinev DVM, Ph.D., DSc. Activation of skeletal muscle satellite cells by a device simultaneously applying HIFEM and novel synchronized RF technology: fluorescent microscopy facilitated detection of NCAM/CD56.